- Babbasa: Event and Campaign Consultant #Changing300Futures Fundraising Gala Dinner, 3 Nov, 2016
- Ecopreneurs: Community and Events Management; Recruitment for Ecocelerate Programme and Ecopreneurs Meetup
- Bridging Cultures: Events Consultant for Bridging Cultures Roundtable Bristol, July 2016. Working with Mela Social Enterprise, Urbanistas UK. Bridging Cultures Bristol took place on 22nd July 2016 attended by Mayor Marvin Rees and over 60 people. The emerging themes focused on the importance of networking neighbourhoods, people, and the private sector in social innovation projects. A small group are now planning collective action.
- RSA South West and Bristol and Bath Regional Capital: Events Consultant for Making our Futures Event series 2016 e.g. Homes and Communities (Storify), April, 2016
- Urbanistas UK – Chapter Lead for Urbanistas UK Bristol Community – Women-led Leadership Group. Making Cities Better for Everyone. Join our Facebook Group
- Escape the City Volunteer Community Manager for Escape the City: Bristol Community for 21st Century Careers and Adventures. Opportunities to start or join purpose-driven Organisations. Join our Facebook Group.
Task: Design and Deliver Event to share Research Results with Key Stakeholders. Working with internal and external Events Teams on Marketing Communications and Event Management.
Result: 95% Attendance rate (for free event) and Positive Feedback from audience: Academics, local authorities, charities and organisations
Event: Internal Workshop: Prepare for Change
Task: Conduct Market Research; Design and Deliver Workshop; Produce Report of Findings exploring the business potential of the Prepare for Change project.
Result: Internal buy-in of next steps.
Working across Bristol and the South West, and across sectors, client experience ranges from start-ups, to business support services, innovation networks, Universities, to multinationals – Business West, Lloyds TSB, Hewlett Packard, BBC and the NHS.
Previous experience includes all UK Universities, International Universities, the British Council, and a range of Corporate, Professional Bodies and government Membership Organisations in the UK and overseas.